What features are in the genisys suite of systems?
The genisys system has been designed to be standardized, reliable and configurable – allowing for customer specific projects and adaptations as market trends change. Below are high-level features that contribute to the intelligent and technologically advanced design.
Key Technical Features
A system comprises of a main ECU / Input module together with a combination of output modules and keypads.
A system can be centrally mounted on an insulated bus bar or “multiplexed” around the vehicle to aid installation and reduce wiring runs.
Solid-state technology is utilized instead of large industrial relays – greatly reducing size and weight of modules.
“Plug and play” harness connectors maximize build speed
- Twin channel voice alert interface provides audible health and safety / vehicle condition information
- Any WAV file can be played on the system
- Voice Alert messages can be recorded and played in any language, either through text to speech packages or actual voice recordings. Negative output to mute the chassis radio as required
- Complementary text messages displayed on the LCD variant keypad or touch screen monitor.
- LED’s are provided on all modules to aid the fault finding process
- Faults displayed on LCD variant keypad or touch screen, alternative notification via voice alert function
- Faults logged on system memory for interrogation at later date.
- Set-up is easy to program and prepare for the end user
- Set-up ensures auto generation of all necessary documentation, wiring pin outs and switch labels, making life easier for the vehicle converter
- Daily use is intuitive for the end user through password protected software optimized for specialist vehicle applications
- The system is future proofed by
- Any changes to the system programmed once via ECU and disseminated to all other nodes
- Constant system monitoring for fault conditions.